- Volunteering your time or skills
- Supporting us through social media
- Fundraising for us
- Sponsoring us
- Collaborating with us
- Donating monies
- Donating items or equipment
- Purchasing our book ‘Their Untold Stories’
- Purchasing our Members Art work
- Becoming a Patron
- Becoming a Trustee
- Helping members to engage with our service, reducing isolation and loneliness
- Raising our profile and helping to raise awareness of our work in ending mental health stigma in diverse communities
- Facilitating group activities – room hire, materials, equipment
- Experienced sessional workers fees
- Day trips – coach cost, entrance fees to venues
- Events & Awareness days – room hire, decoration, entertainment, catering
- Celebration days – Cultural Appreciation, Easter, Christmas, Eid
- Training for volunteers and members – room hire, materials, resources
- Promotional materials – leaflets, pens, t-shirts
Did you also know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Mary Seacole House with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Mary Seacole House at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Mary Seacole House will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.